Looking for grocery coupons for Kellogg’s products? If so, you’re in luck since there are currently printable Rice Krispies coupons available online.
As of February 22, 2011, the following offers were available to bargain hunters:
- $1.00 Rice Krispies Coupon – Get a printable, good for $1.00 off a purchase of any two boxes of Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies cereal (9 oz. or larger; you can mix and match.)
In addition, bargain hunters who are seeking additional printable coupons for groceries can sign up for Kellogg’s email newsletter, which includes $10 in grocery coupons, along with periodic emails with money-saving offers for Eggo waffles, cereals like Froot Loops, Raisin Bran, Special K, Corn Pops, along with other brands like Keebler and Cheez-its.
Rice Krispies Treats Recipe
Once you’ve gone grocery shopping, you can make a batch of Rice Krispies treats! You’ll save money if you make this popular snack at home, rather than buying pre-made treat squares at the store.
Here’s the recipe for Rice Krispie Treats cereal bars.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over low heat (or microwave)
- Add 1 10 oz. package of marshmallows to the saucepan and melt (or microwave for apx. 2 minutes)
- Pour the melted butter and marshmallows into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the Rice Krispies and marshmallow mix into a baking pan/roast pan.
- Flatten and compress the mix with a buttered spatula.
- Allow the Rice Krispies treats to cool and then use a serrated knife to cut into squares.
Notably, the bag of marshmallows can be substituted with Marshmallow Fluff.
Once you’ve cut your Rice Krispies squares, they should be placed in an airtight container or (ideally) wrapped individually in plastic wrap (or place them inside sandwich bags and press out all the excess air.) They should be eaten within 2 or 3 days, as they tend to go stale fairly quickly, even when packaged properly!
“Like” Us on Facebook!